Happy new year! It's hard to believe that 2020 is here, like, now here. Don't worry, that's great news! With the new year comes new resolutions. Some of them are from last year, and if we're honest with ourselves, they're from the year before that and the year before that, you get the idea. A popular new year's resolution is exercising and working out. For us it's how we lose the extra holiday pounds we put on, that one more cookie never hurt anyone actually never hurt anyone. In all seriousness, there are plenty of reasons to exercise. Exercise is great for the body, it improves circulation, mood, lung function, heart health, help you lose weight and keep it off. Stepping in a gym can be daunting for a lot of people, where do you begin. While we can't help you there, we sure can help you be comfortable and look good in our selection of sports bras. Speaking of daunting, picking the right sports bra can be a daunting task as well. They come in so many shapes, colors and sizes. We will do our best here to make this choice easier for you. We also want to let you know that we offer free shipping and free returns up to 30 days from when you receive your order (just saying).
Where do you begin?
We say, the sports bra you need depends on what are you planning to do. A perfectly designed and fitted sports bra will feel like it's not there. On the other hand, a poor choice or poorly fitted sports will be in your way the whole time. We believe the selection can be easy if you look at the 2 options we lay out below:
- Criss Cross Sports Bras (check them out): these sports bras might look a little elaborate but hear us out. They do a great job staying out of your way. This is mainly because the straps are placed out of the way. You can swing your arms all you like when working with weights or jumping rope and you'll feel totally free. The "Print Open Back Criss Cross Sports Bra" is a great example of this type.
- Racerback Sports Bras (check them out): traditionally the straps on these sports bras are not adjustable. That's not necessarily a bad feature, if you go with the right size it means they fit you great without fiddling with them, wouldn't that be great? Also, the straps are there to stay and won't fall off to one side or another. These bras are also comfortable for all types of workouts. The "Elegant Racerback Sports Bra" is a great example:
- Front Coverage: this is a personal choice! Sports bras with lower necklines tend to have better air movement which will keep you cooler. Higher neckline sports bras will have better coverage however.
- Size: Once you pick a style the rest becomes easy! You need to figure out the correct size. So head over to our size charts and get your tape measure (please tell us you have one). Check your measurements against the table and figure out your size. If you need help let us know and we will help you.
- Color/Print/Design: completely up to you, we do our best to offer a great selection of colors and options for that personal touch every girls makes.
Did we miss anything? What's your experience with sports bras? What do you like (or hate) about them? Feel free to chime in below, we'd love to hear what's on your mind.
If you're new here, take advantage of our VIP club. You'll get 20% off on your entire first order. The club is free and gives you access to special offers, private sales and many more (the sign up form is at the bottom of the main page).
Thanks for reading! Love, Pomona and Peach